Welcome to The Joint - Spartanburg! As your local chiropractor in Spartanburg, SC, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Spartanburg chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Dr. Laura PinterDr. Laura K. Pinter was born and raised in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. Dr. Laura completed her undergraduate education through attending Horry Georgetown Technical College and Coastal Carolina University. She moved to Spartanburg in 2012 to pursue her education in chiropractic. In 2016, she earned her chiropractic graduate degree from Sherman College of Chiropractic in Spartanburg, South Carolina. After receiving her national board certification and state licensure, she began practicing in Greenville, South Carolina. Dr. Laura is a member of the International Federation of Chiropractors Organization and the League of Chiropractic Women. While attending Sherman College, she participated in the intern program with Spartanburg Methodist College providing chiropractic care to all the student-athletes of the college. As a senior intern at Sherman College, she was active in tutoring and mentoring fellow students who were just beginning their chiropractic education and internship. Dr. Laura is the second youngest of her seven-member family. As an active child and becoming a student-athlete throughout middle and high school, she experienced bouts of pain and difficulty breathing while exercising. She was diagnosed with exercise-induced asthma and scoliosis. After maintaining the use of an inhaler for several years with little-to-no relief and no care for her scoliosis, she came across chiropractic. After beginning chiropractic care, she was quick to experience noticeable relief of her pain and asthma symptoms, which no longer required the use of an inhaler. Since then she has gained an appreciation for the spine and nervous system to be able to heal her body while under regular chiropractic care. She believes that through maintaining a healthy spine, one will be able to maintain a healthy body and mind. Dr. Laura enjoys spending time together with her family and her fiancé, Will. She and Will plan to marry in the upstate in September of 2017. She enjoys just about anything as long as she is with friends and family, especially traveling. The most favorite place she has traveled to has been to the east coast of Australia where she visited cities from Sydney to Cairns. She hopes to be able to visit again with her fiancé in the coming years.
127 E Blackstock Rd
Spartanburg, SC, 29301
The best way to contact us is via phone. Alternatively, you could email us using the form below or we always welcome you to stop by the clinic for answers to your questions.
Contact Us By Email
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Spartanburg chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- SaraWhen you’re doing something such as sitting at your computer, driving your car or riding your bike, do you notice that your shoulders are tight? Many people suffer from tightness in the muscles in their shoulders, which can lead to a plethora of negative health effects from headaches to misalignments of the spine. Here are ...
- SaraYou may think your chiropractor isn’t interested in how you sleep at night, but that’s just not true! How you spend a third of your life is of the utmost importance; it can have a huge impact on the health of your spine. If you’re a stomach sleeper, here is why your chiropractor has probably ...
- SaraJust the term “shoulder impingement” sounds painful, doesn’t it? Well, if you’ve experienced shoulder impingement you know that it’s no fun. It generally impacts people that do a lot of overhead shoulder movements, such as swimmers or people that do a lot of overhead lifting for their jobs. While the term may sound scary, it’s ...
- SaraWhen it comes to work-related pain, lower back pain leads the pack as the No. 1 reason people see the chiropractor. The Centers for Disease Control say that back pain is the leader of disability causes of people between the ages of 19 and 45. These statistics are a little frightening and make one thing ...
- SaraDo you ever have those “senior moments” where you feel like you’d forget your head if it wasn’t attached? It’s no secret that as you age every part of your body ages right along with you, including your brain. You may not be able to retain information as you once did. This problem has a ...
- SaraOne of the most common reasons people see the chiropractor is headaches. There are many reasons people suffer from headaches and many ways in which you may be able to head them off at the pass. Here are just a few of the reasons people suffer from headaches and the strategies chiropractors use to keep ...
- SaraYour chiropractor is obsessed with your central nervous system. Not in a crazy kind of way, but because they are so in awe of its power and incredible ability to run your body! Your chiropractor understands the importance of your central nervous system, but do you? Here are a few fun facts about your central ...
- SaraParenthood means long nights, constant diaper changes and … a sore back? It’s true! While many new parents are prepared for the night feedings, the diapers, and the crying, they’re not really prepared for carrying another person around for several hours a day and the toll it takes on their back. Back pain has become ...
- SaraYou don’t have to play tennis to suffer from tennis elbow. There are many things that can cause pain in the elbow that people associate with tennis. Here’s what you need to know about elbow pain and what you can do if you experience it. What is Tennis Elbow? Tennis elbow, technically called lateral epicondylitis, is an ...