Welcome to The Joint - Spartanburg! As your local chiropractor in Spartanburg, SC, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Spartanburg chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
127 E Blackstock Rd
Spartanburg, SC, 29301
The best way to contact us is via phone. Alternatively, you could email us using the form below or we always welcome you to stop by the clinic for answers to your questions.
Contact Us By Email
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Spartanburg chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- SaraYou may think your chiropractor isn’t interested in how you sleep at night, but that’s just not true! How you spend a third of your life is of the utmost importance; it can have a huge impact on the health of your spine. If you’re a stomach sleeper, here is why your chiropractor has probably ...
- SaraJust the term “shoulder impingement” sounds painful, doesn’t it? Well, if you’ve experienced shoulder impingement you know that it’s no fun. It generally impacts people that do a lot of overhead shoulder movements, such as swimmers or people that do a lot of overhead lifting for their jobs. While the term may sound scary, it’s ...
- SaraWhen it comes to work-related pain, lower back pain leads the pack as the No. 1 reason people see the chiropractor. The Centers for Disease Control say that back pain is the leader of disability causes of people between the ages of 19 and 45. These statistics are a little frightening and make one thing ...
- SaraDo you ever have those “senior moments” where you feel like you’d forget your head if it wasn’t attached? It’s no secret that as you age every part of your body ages right along with you, including your brain. You may not be able to retain information as you once did. This problem has a ...
- SaraOne of the most common reasons people see the chiropractor is headaches. There are many reasons people suffer from headaches and many ways in which you may be able to head them off at the pass. Here are just a few of the reasons people suffer from headaches and the strategies chiropractors use to keep ...
- SaraYour chiropractor is obsessed with your central nervous system. Not in a crazy kind of way, but because they are so in awe of its power and incredible ability to run your body! Your chiropractor understands the importance of your central nervous system, but do you? Here are a few fun facts about your central ...
- SaraParenthood means long nights, constant diaper changes and … a sore back? It’s true! While many new parents are prepared for the night feedings, the diapers, and the crying, they’re not really prepared for carrying another person around for several hours a day and the toll it takes on their back. Back pain has become ...
- SaraYou don’t have to play tennis to suffer from tennis elbow. There are many things that can cause pain in the elbow that people associate with tennis. Here’s what you need to know about elbow pain and what you can do if you experience it. What is Tennis Elbow? Tennis elbow, technically called lateral epicondylitis, is an ...
- SaraYour back is important, and if it’s not strong enough you will start to experience problems as your get older. There are ways to make your back stronger so that you can reduce back pain and chance of injury. Try these four simple tactics to strengthen your back. Exercise The best exercise for your back is low-impact ...